Subtitling "Covington Cross"
Step 3: Demuxing the MPEG File.
Step 4: Creating the DVD Image.
As most DVD burning programs do not support subtitles or different language versions, you will need a special program to create and burn this DVD. We were using IfoEdit, a free software that is pretty easy to get used to and does not require you to do any amount of programming yourself.
- Install and open IfoEdit.
- Choose the option "DVD-Autor/Author new DVD" from the menu.
- Create a folder called VIDEO_TS somewhere.
- Select your video, audio and subtitle files. (Ideally you have renamed them all to the same name before the file extension (meaning anything before the ".").
Choose the VIDEO_TS-folder as destination.
- Click "OK"; Lean back and wait.
- Click the "Write CD Image"-button; Lean back and wait again.
Step 5: Use your favorite burning program to turn the resulting image file into a real DVD.