Subtitling "Covington Cross"
Step 1: Saving Your Subtitles.
Step 2: Converting Into a DVD Subtitle File.
Now you have to turn the text-file you got from subtitle workshop into a .sup-file. We recommend using Frantisek Kasparek's DVD SupTools
- Download and unzip DVDSupTools.
- Copy your subtitle file into the DVDSupTools16-folder.
- Open the Windows run dialogue.
- You should now see this window:
- Enter the path where you extracted DVDSupTools, followed by a space and the name of your subtitle text file.
In our case it looked like this: C:\Programme\DVDSupTools16\DVDSupEncode.exe covington.txt
- The program now converts the text file to a .sup-file of the same name, to be found in the same folder.
Step 3: Demuxing the MPEG File.