The conference fee is
- €60.00 for early-bird registration (until 15 December 2014)
- €80.00 for registration from 16 December 2014
- €40.00 for students (including doctoral students)
The deadline for payment is 15 September 2015. If you cancel your registration before this date, any fee already paid will be refunded. From 15 September 2015, no refund will be given.
The conference fee includes:
- the conference pack
- the social programme (with two evening events and a guided tour of Germersheim’s nineteenth-century fortifications)
- coffee/tea breaks
Please transfer the conference fee into the following account by September 15, 2015 at the latest:
- Account holder: Landeshochschulkasse Mainz
- Bank name: Deutsche Bundesbank Filiale Mainz
- IBAN: DE25 5500 0000 0055 0015 11, BIC/SWIFT code: MARKDEF 1550
(if needed: Bank code: 550 000 00, Account number: 550 015 11)
- Purpose of Transfer: 6101 28286 9706032
When making your payment, please bear in mind the following:
- The purpose of transfer is essential and must be entered correctly. Otherwise, we will not receive your payment.
- Please ensure that any bank fees are charged to your account, so that we receive the full amount of the conference fee.
- Unfortunately, payments via credit card, PayPal, or check are not accepted.